A Job Applicant is a person who applies for a job in your Company against a particular Job Opening.
In ERPNext, you can maintain a list of people who have applied against a particular Job Opening.
To create a Job Applicant, go to:
Home > Human Resource > Recruitment > Job Applicant
Before creating a Job Applicant, it is advisable you create the following:
2. How to Create a Job Applicant
- Go to Job Applicant list, click on New.
- Enter Applicant Name and Email Address.
- Select Job Opening.
- Select Source (Campaign, Employee Referral, Walk In, Website Listing).
Note: If you select the Source as Employee Referral, you will have to select the Employee name in the Source Name Field.
3.1 Linking with an Email Account
You can link Job Application with an Email account. Suppose you link Job Application with an email email@example.com, the system will create a New Job Applicant against each email received on the mailbox.
- To link Email Account with Job Applicant, go to:
Settings > Email Account > New Email Account
Enter the Email Address and the password, and select 'Enable Incoming'
In 'Append To' select 'Job Applicant'