> Introduced in Version 13
The letter written by the employer requesting the selected candidates to join in a specific position.
In Frappe HR you can create an Appointment Letter that you can give to candidates. To access Appointment Letter, go to:
> Home > Human Resource > Recruitment > Appointment Letter
Before creating an Appointment Letter, it is advisable to create the following:
2. How to Create an Appointment Letter
- Go to an Appointment Letter list, click on New.
- Select the Job Applicant and Appointment Date.
- You can manually fill Introduction, Terms and, Closing Statement or select an Appointment Letter Template to autofill the content. You can create new Appointment Letter Templates to select them easily.
- Click on Save.
After saving, go to the Print View to view and save the PDF of the Appointment letter.
> Note: Appointment Letter can be made only against a Job Applicant
3.1 Appointment Letter Template
- Go to Appointment Letter Template list, click to New.
- Fill Introduction, Terms and, Closing Statement.
Click on Save.
> Note On selecting Appointment Letter Template in Appointment Letter, it autofills the content.
3.2 Print Format
You can create new or use existing standard print formats.