Training Program defines programs designed for training employees or other individuals in specific skills.
In Frappe HR, you can create a Training Program and schedule Training Events under it.
To access Training Program, go to:
> Home > Human Resources > Training > Training Program
1. How to create a Training Program
- Go to Training Program list, click on New.
- Enter the Training Program name.
- Enter the Trainer Name, Trainer Email and Contact Number.
- Select the Supplier n(optional) in case an outside vendor/expert was called to conduct the training.
Additionally, you can also write a short description of the Training Program in the Description box (optional).
> Note: By default, the Status of the Training Program is 'Scheduled'. However, you can change the status to 'Completed' or 'Cancelled' as per the requirement.
Once the Training Program is saved, you can create Training Events under the same.
2. Related Topics